To see Tigray with productive, responsive, healthy, self confident and capacitated youth generation.
To improve the livelihood of member youth using and respecting its own association to protect and promote social, political, and economic rights of the youth respected in the constitution through participatory youth development initiative program approach.
TYA is registered to accomplish the following goals:
· To enable the youth to be disciplined and improve their sense of hard working and creative culture
The five core values of TYA are:
• Self reliance and self esteem
• Strong heartfelt trust to the organization
• Equal rights of youth to benefit
• Active participation.
• Fair collaboration and partnership
• 7 zones and 1 branch office
• 52 weredas/districts
• 710 Tabias/kebeles
• In thousands of kushets and groups